It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:19 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 46 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:10 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: N/A
aight i think the world will end in 2012! nostradamus predicts it lol, apparently.....there will be a great war with west and the east. somthing to do with Iran/muslim countrys and russia invading italy. The things that have happened lately could lead to that all the hassle with russia and iran etc. Apparently europe will be crushed and invaded and the only countires fighting the good side will be usa / britiain / commonwealth

It also said that in ww3 as i stated above the west will win eventually and china will rise to be the next superpower or w/e

meh i duno look up nostradamus in google and try and figure out the codes for 2012

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:16 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
china..LOL, that would be the f****** day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:56 pm 

maybe michael jackson will come outta the closet :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm 

yea china whys that so hard to believe? they create everything, they outnumber us by the millions and o yea they been breeding males there for the longest you are only allowed to have like 2 kids i think and if you make too much girls they kill the female child. They have prolly 2 million or so in the USA.... so yea China will f*** up the US on some straight up gun blasting on foot type of battle but our nuclear missles will f*** them up. :wink: if we use them. Think about US will lose if we had to go to war with north korea iran and russia wed lose if it was nuclear war and wed lose if it was regular war.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:54 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
J my friend this isn't civilization 4

no one would win in a nuclear war and unless someone wants to end the world, a nuclear war WON'T happen, we have what i think is called 'peace threw power' or some stupid ass catchy saying, basically says no one wants to get f***** up that bad thus they won't use nuclear arms in a war, its the reason why US. didn't drop a nuclear bomb in the current war, it violates like a billion treaties which enforce that 'peace threw power' shit i just talked about

and the population of a civilization does have effect on army power and efficiency. but it's not like there gonna send every citizen to the us to raid us with bows, a knife and machetes Rambo style

US. is a super power, if not thee super power in today's age, and we have like thee 1337355 army ever so ya, we snipe heads MOOFUGGA

EHM,,, anyway ya excuse my high school shenanigans (but ya sad thing is..I didn't even learn this from school) THUS IT PROBABLY AINT RIGHT! LOLOLOOLOLZ sounds good enough tho :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:22 pm 

i don't think everyone would team up against usa, if that happens, of course we'd shoot off some nukes, then russia, then north korea, and everyone will die from nuclear fall out, end of the world. cept for the viatnamez with there millons of underground tunnels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:15 am 

yea i know it wont happen but if it did we all dead.....plus dont under estimate China like that they are as great as a super power as the US is eventhough US is the top super power look at that state its in now Economy is real bad dont think it'll get better becuz it won't.

everyone is going after oil cuz noone wants to team up and find or invent something that will make the world run on a different resource.. Thus the reason russia invading georgia was oil.... us in iraq oil, becuz oil is running out and once that happens dont know what to tell you.... 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:43 am 

Quote:
us in iraq oil, becuz oil is running out and once that happens dont know what to tell you.... 8)
when oil will be near to runing out all hells will get lose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:24 am 

at 2012 i hope obsidian is still online

Iori Yagami - The Old Fisher Of Obsidian
Yashiro - From Old School
Saga - Golden Wizard
Orochi - The Vamp Stoned
The Sorrow - In The Darkness were he belong
[ Merovingian's Dynasty ]

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!
Get your own at Flyffables!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:00 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: N/A
i still think china will be the next super power, if there is a big war...by keeping out of it and building up while everyone kills each other.

First Great Britain was a super power ruling 1/4 of the worlds surface then after 2 world wars went bankrupt and fell apart and everyone wanted independence.

i think after the empire was still recovering from ww1 when america became the next superpower by keeping out of it till the end i think. Then the final blow that knocked britain out the superpower list was ww2 when america gave us a big loan to help lol.

tbh though im sure what ever big war there is america can count on britain to help we are like americas little sister and im sure the commonwealth countries (former countries of the british empire) will help out 2 to protect its mother lol.

so no worries! we are all distantly related and family stick by each other :)

im not trying to start a political flame about how great countrys are, who can own who in a war etc..just saying that what ever happens allies will win

another thing to think about WHY THE HELL DO CRAZY PEOPLE LIKE KOREA AND IRAN WANA BUILD NUCLEAR WEAPONS?!? i dont see the point

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:01 pm 

I don't predict any major war except perhaps USSR...yeah that's right the USSR....if it gets to feel its oats. I think they are trying to push limits now with the smaller countries around it because the US has its resources spread way too thin. USSR doesnt expect any meaningful contermeasures and by the time the UN does anything, it doesn't matter. PERHAPS the USSR will make a move on the smaller former soviet nations.

China...is a wild card. I don't think it can be a super power. The leadership are fools. They have incredible industrial power and would be a formidable foe when it comes to manpower. I think China is better served by increasing their power throuugh industry as it has been doing the past while. Although some caves in the ocean near some major travel routes are cause for concern perhaps. They contain as many as 20 nuclear submarines and the caves provide more than enough interference to sonar to render them invisible.

China is a bigger threat than USSR for two reasons...more manpower and they are evil little yellow men. What I would propose to whoever reads this is this: STOP BUYING CHINESE SHIT! Be critical consumers, buy products made in your own country....that supports YOUR economy. All this WALMART shit you buy that is made in China may be easier on your bank account, but it is funding a nation that should tbh kept in a small box.

FYI, China would have a hard time feeding all its troops in a drawn out battle...especially if some preemptive strikes were taken to destroy foodplants and major grocery stores. This would create pandemonium in the streets with looting and violence and confusion. Oh well some civilians will die.....what would China do in your streets? Once all this happens, they will have to relocate troops to maintain their own streets. Marshal law is a downer in any country.
Another idea is to fit some MIRV bombs with some EMP devices as well as sonic emmiters in any area that is considered a hot zone for nuke sub activity...this could disable sonar and their targetting systems long enough for the real missiles to pinpoint the subs and destroy them.

And if all else fails, just tactically take over Iran or North Korean missile bases and launch a nattack on China....this would create another little battle that could kill 2 birds with one stone muah hahahahhaha.

Until that point, if I were in any position to do so, I wouuld start leaking information(propaganda) to the news outlets that would cause distrust between China and any potential allies...nothing to cause war but enough so that they will not effectively ally vs the west. There are a few ways this could be done but this is already too long. Basically what I am saying is this: commies suck ass, but the best way to handle them is to limit their economy by making smart choices. And in the case of war.....take no prisoners!

Anyways..

Peace and Love all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:18 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
U.S. resources are spread for a reason, but they can easily be switching to war mode like they did b4, making all the factories and stuff JUST produce items for the army so ya imagine that..

china won't be an industrial super power like ever, they don't have the resources.. and the reason why u see china on the back of everything is not because they own every business, it's just the poor people who live in the areas of poverty in china that make the toys, we all know about cheap labor and all, so ya needless to say all trading would probably stop then, thus cutting off that whole part of the economy, and all it does to the US. is really raise the prices a bit for everything, which wont make that much a difference today because the price of transportation.

and just so u guys no, there is no winning in a nuclear war, not saying that from any pussy point of view or anything but, every medium sized country has the ability to make them, but what country can make a defense? none. every bomb could get shot down above us and the heat not kill anything, but it will cripple the worlds food source, because radiation will kill of animals,forest, and farm land thus sending the world into a sort of starving slow death, then or next gen. will turn out all f***** up so where does that leave everyone? dead? ya... lol everyone seems to think nuclear bombs do there damage by blowing shit up... but most of the damage goes straight to the gov't

im bored and tired so ima stop typing
and ur post are to long alek that is total OD lmao im not reading passed the 2nd paragraph im sorry...................

*EDIT*
TO J ______________
ya, the gas is not running out, just going down in availability, LOL were not running out if prices are 3.50 a gallon lol
and people are trying to try new fuel sources, you dont be watching those science channel projects where they try to make cars super effiecent, who eve puts a patent on the damn new energy source will be shot up near old billy so ya a lot of people are trying to create new energy, ya and the Moon might be our next energy source!!! look it up im not bout to explain that to u lolz

EDIT 2**

i just noticed my post is almost as long as urs hope that was not anther copy and pastier tho lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:49 pm 

china next russia

Saga - Golden Wizard
Orochi - The Vamp Stoned

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:45 am 

I was hoping for something more interesting like a shadow world government staging an alien attack... using their own secret flying machines to scare you all into submission. From that point, a huge meteor approaches that is actually a giant alien probe that's been en route for millions of years, just waiting to impact the earth and destroy everything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:23 am 

stop watching War of the Worlds and Armageddon :roll: but yeah agree i was hoping for something more interesting too

Saga - Golden Wizard
Orochi - The Vamp Stoned

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 46 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next