PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:39 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
lol no i just thought this post was old,,, way old lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:20 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

give him chance, either way im sure all our thoughts are with him - p.s this is the sort of thing why i still persevere with Obs, you dont get this shit anywhere else

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:48 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
Greetings Obs.

First off, I just want to apologize for not playing/posting sooner. After the hearing a month ago, my mind and body simply collapsed. I’m not sure of his name, but, I am pretty sure I feel like that Olympic runner who injured himself during a race some time ago. He refused to stop running and his father even came down from the stands to finish the race with him even though he was dead last. Again, I’m fairly sure how he felt as he crossed the finish line and collapsed.

The short story for those who want to finish up their forum reading and get on to some serious mining, fishing, crafting, PKing or such is this:

The judge reviewing my case did something so unprecedented that my lawyer was in shock. He basically told her that he was going to render a favorable verdict on the spot even though one would usually have to wait 3 to 4 weeks to hear anything either way. In short, all I had to do was get sworn in and state my name for the record. What that meant was that for all of my struggle, toil and tears over the last 2 and a half years I was simply told “yep, you’re in”.

It’s OK, Echo. We don’t have to have a party or anything. Although I did think it would have been fun to have a contest to see who could be the first to get stuck by falling off a cliff somewhere. (in reference to the fall that broke my back)

In short, I am exhausted and need to get a bit more rest for a while before I can hop on to do some (I'm guessing much needed) fishing.

I want to thank everyone who responded and wished me luck before my hearing. I’m not particularly superstitious or anything but I really think it helped. I wish I could reply to each and every one of you but I'm just too tired right now. Rest assured I read and enjoyed all of your comments.

Take care all, keep it real, don’t break your back, keep on keepin' and see you out there soon or so I hope. Keep in mind that I wouldn’t wish what I’ve been through on my worst enemy.

Peace. 8)

-Cyber

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3