It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 1:24 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: More players = More fun
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:05 pm 

We need to start recruiting more players, and maybe BB could send out an email to all the active accounts?

And we should unban some players (dont kill me for saying) like raptor and bertskull, hes probably one of the most active players and i don't think he would really break rules on purpose, he loves this game too much.

On any note we really need more players now that accoutn creation is open!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:30 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
That the truth!!!

-----I hope Obsidian reach 100 active players online+ one day-----

I also hope that one day Gm start using there game player to pvp instead of always using god mode admin!!!

In online gun game god mode is called cheat...But in online Rpg god mode is called Admin!?!

That is 100% real fact but dont get mad 4 nothing!!!!

I dont think players that broked some rules 4 first time should get banned no warning!!! Jail is way enough!!!! Some time u play and have fun u dont realize u broked a rule!!!

Plz unban Raptor and bertskull admin!! :)

More players = more fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:22 am 
Hello Obsidian,
I dont want to look mad, but Obsidian will trully never start to grow with lots more players if Admin Echo keep banning newb, telling them he think they are raptor!!!

My name is DarkTank and I had 1 week game when I got banned by admin Echo.

I think its real bad that Raptor friend bertskull that had 3 week game got banned.
I also think that banning players from game only cuz they got real mad on forum is not good at all for Obsidian online status.

Imagine if admin Echo didnt banned me DarkTank, Bertskull, and the mad Raptor...

Lots more players would be on rigth now!!!

If you want Obsidian to grow,tell admin Echo who is banning new player of Obsidian thinking they migth be Raptor to stop!!!

Admin stop banning new players of Obsidian its paranoia!!!
Told you am not raptor,am DarkTank ,so come on Echo unblock my account!!

DarkTank

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:47 am 

Your not fooling anyone raptor just wait till staff let u play again.

And if your telling the truth sorry :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:52 pm 

There is no truth to this guy. He is a habitual liar and cheater. He creates his characters by afk macroing more than anyone and using exploits as well. He has abused so many bugs and pleads innocence every time. A very few people pity him because he talks like a third grader with downs syndrome. My suggestion is to perma ban him and all accounts he makes. Also forum block him. For people who pity him, just go volunteer for an organisation that helps disabled children. It will make you feel better.
He is bad for this shard with all of the ranting on forums and ingame. All he talks about is cheating staff. It gets tiresome and new people just may believe the dork.
ven is right...as I have previously posted....we need more people. Recruiting new players is needed....but to keep the ones that hurt the game is just plain silly. It is like keeping a stray dog that doesn't stop crapping in the middle of your bed-put it to sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:50 am 
Maybe some players of Obsidian should really calm down with the big paranoia!!!

Raptor got mad and he spammed forum that have nothing to do with me.

Am DarkTank and if you could look my Ip and my msn and stop with the big paranoia and false harassment acusation...

Still I dont understand how Admin and member of this forum can start banning and harrassing me with false acusation,for real am a new player of Obsidian.

l think that the false harassment acusation Obsidian did to me, went way to far.

Cant belive post of raptor I just read,
Obsidian never got no respect for the veteran player Raptor,
and banned him on is very first offence after he gave 1 year of is life to Obsidian.

And is friend bertskull he had 3 week he got banned? why?
No respect at all for new player here in Obsidian so dont ask why there is not much new players !!!

Like I said am DarkTank and its very big false harassment acusation to say am raptor and block my account.

Now can any admin look my IP and my msn and respect the fact am a new player of obsidian and have nothing to do with raptor.

Aleksander calling me a cheater is being a big gay tard, stop your crap shit, now I can understand why raptor got mad and spammed forum...

Aleksander u should stop being a real big kiddy tard and stop thinking that you are Super Man or a ninja turtle and that banning new players is helping Obsidian online status.

Also I cant get it, Obsidian have about 4-5 online players a day and they start to ban 3/5 of there players using big and false harassment acusation!!!

Stop the false harassment acusation
Am DarkTank not a spammer.

Now Admin and some members of forum, can you stop with the big paranoia and unblock my account...

OK Cya

DarkTank

Aleksander am sry to tell you that, but your not super man or a ninja turtle and your not the strongest your only a big tard and maybe on hard drugs...

Maximus-PvM Mage
Dracula-PvP Warrior
Zosemus-Alchemist/Fisher/Tamer/Cook
Lysol-Miner/Smith/Ider
Mastiff-Tank Mage in training

Aleksander birthday party, is mama took the pic under

EDIT:

Even if you are not raptor... At this point, you yourself are breaking the rules by continuing to post about this in the public forums, which I asked you not to. Now you are insulting a player. This is now my 2nd warning to you. If you have account issues, you MUST resolve them by PM'ing staff. Posting about this on the public boards just annoys them.

-Kraken

** LOCKED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:18 pm 
Site Admin

I'll go ahead and feed the troll on this one.

Raptor, you're not smarter than me, so stop trying to be.

1st off, you give yourself away in your forum posts.
You have a unique way of writing that is as good as a digital fingerprint. A good example is you ALWAYS say "Am xxx" instead of the proper english "I am xxx".
Add to that you're the ONLY person on this board who uses overly large attachments to punctuate their post in a form of mockery.

2nd off, your in-game character dressed exactly like your old ones, which was a stupid mistake. You also did the same basic movements and speech patterns in-game.

3rd, proxies, really?
If you're going to attempt shit like that, at least get a decent proxy that isn't blacklisted, and also try at least a nonrecursive pass. Also use a different computer and setup file. You'd be surprised how much i can find out about you before you even say a word after logging in. :)

In short:
Your 6 months is reset and increased to 7 months. And will continue to increase each time you attempt to evade your ban. See you in december.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]