It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:37 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 69 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject: Re: Frost Elfs
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:18 pm 

Quote:
FIRST OFF ALL CHIPSSY fail is from whos put this that confusing SECOND mage still cant wear full plate ....medit ok ...no armor no...
whos is enough TARD to go use pvp mage NAKED or NOMDEIT lol maybe you but that it....
None of this please, its not necessary

You want race mage to have no restrictions? warriors have to give up archery, i think thats a pretty big sacrifice.

I kinda wish i had made my mage ice elf, i could have taken up stealth or some shit to avoid the hits so i dont need to heal. Or i could ice wall to LOS spells or to cut warriors off to avoid damage. Or to leave a fight if u run out of regs. As for the armour thing? f****** pick up parrying or tactics. You have the skill points.

If you dont know how to use a race to your advantage then stay human.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:58 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
haahah death you dont even know what your talking about...never mentioned mage no restriction ,archery suck anyway and without frostelf your nothing.........lol..retard?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:14 pm 

my crafter is ice elf thats it

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:18 am 

Whats funny is all you Ice Elf chars that think you're so leet are going to be massively fooked
when you can't changed back into human when the powers that be decide to change the game on your asses.
I'll get some belly lulz irl seeing that after all this betching.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:50 am 
Quote:
Whats funny is all you Ice Elf chars that think you're so leet are going to be massively fooked
when you can't changed back into human when the powers that be decide to change the game on your asses.
I'll get some belly lulz irl seeing that after all this betching.
too the words from ym mouth. players like hemo who come from the worst player to someone that can kill people because ice elfs are well overpowered and making post like I CAN BEAT PEOPLE 100K ON IT. he has no skill in what he does and he will f***** when they balance it lol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:48 am 

no he wont cuz you can change to vamps which I will be doing...only thing Ice elf has thats anygood is poofing n + 10 to hp.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:07 am 
Ice Elf's also have the ability to freeze opponents, Ice wall and release a Cold Turkey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:54 am 

Quote:
Ice Elf's also have the ability to freeze opponents, Ice wall and release a Cold Turkey
They abosultely do.

But the "freeze" the enemy is only really good for a quick second action. The ice wall can be easily destroyed. The cold turkey is a joke :P

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:41 am 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
um,, the ice ball as gotten me in a ice wall which has gotten me in a e wall...
and necro = dead in e wall with warrior with one of those insane weapons now..
i got killed in 2 hits and a ice turkey hit the other day... the higher end weps are just insane...
but thats a different issue....

but point is... they caused me to die! or atleast got me in the wall making me die sooner lol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:00 am 

Or maybe players who complain about the rise of new pvpers, just like to whine. Hemoknight adapted to the system and has become a good pvper. I dont care if you say no, i dont see you trying to adapt. All i see if a bunch of old pvpers who want stuff like it once was, Obsi has changed numerous times. So deal with it. I find the new system quite balanced. I know mages who are doing pretty damn good at pvp and I know warriors as well. The old system was if you had gm poison and gm magery you won. All you had to do was spam. New spells are unlocked now, so use them. Ice elfs arent overpowered, some other races are underpowered thats it. cold turkey, use one e bolt and itll die. Mages can paralyse for longer then ice elfs can. why dont mages simply use paralyse and wall. Its the same thing. Recall is almsot instant now, so i dont see why players are complaining about the poofing seeing as how its weaker.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:58 am 

err was that directed as me?

1) i never gmed poison on any of my characters.. and still dont have it gmed so stfu assuming

2) I am pvping with a necro... so to me this system is all there ever was.. again.. stop assuming

3) by adapt you mean what your build is? or having better weaps then others?... weapons is what determines a fight atm from what i've seen. as the person with the better weap.. A)dominates the mage faster or B) kills the other warrior/ tank

and that from my knowledge is all that hemo knight changed besides 1 doubtfully 2 skills.. and changing into a ice elf.... sadly i have to train more as a necro... find secrets.. retrain and drop alot of skills.... just to have a chance at something that is ment to still be beaten by a warrior....

when on the other side of the table warriors can basically choose high str or high dex (high str seems optimum now) and get some weaps pick up fencing and dominate... by the same damn tactics that were in t3a.... wall- p pot... maybe bear? smack repeat... maybe if you have 30 magery buff your self.... now add ice elf skills.... wait... ice elf skills = summon animal and wall? what do u know?

4) what mages were u talkign about? i want to see these imaginary players..... fury counts as multiple mages now? because thats the only person i've seen that is any where near good on a mage...

5) I'll take this quote from bane... after we fought.. and he killed me in less then a minute on my necro.... 3-4 times.....(when all i did was heal the whole fight)
he said- "wow, you shouldn't fight knights" ......... LOL i was like ya... no crap...
thats exactly what i've been thinking :roll: there was no way i could have survived.. besides recalling...... none.... his str8 damage > my ability to heal using necro spells mage spells & heal pots combined

note- he had a good weapon! +7 fire crossbow.....
i understand when you get a good weapon... they should be good.. no doubt! but when it makes it so the odds are basically 0 that you win a fight BECAUSE of that weapon.. it's ridiculous....

that coupled with the fact that ice elves abilitys make every other ability of every other race besides vampires look useless... is why i say ice elves are over powered.....

maybe its all the other races that are under powered though.... there supposed to be balanced to humans.. and most will die to humans rather easily... so ya.. maybe the other classes are just under powered... maybe warriors are over powered.. maybe its a combo of both.. maybe i see things this exaggerated weapons wise because the + damage on a necro.. who knows but i do know this

1 mage is good (i doubt can beat hemo tho)
all warriors with + 5- + 7 weapons of an element are good
almost all frost elf warriors are better then there human counter parts... (but then again i didnt see super weapon vrs super weapon yet) *xeno and hemo * should fight lol,
0 necros are good

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:10 am 

I agree Ice elves are overpowered against mages.
Because mages cant wall, summon a creature, recall, or paralyze
oh wait......

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:35 am 

mage shoudnt be that ez to catch in a ewall paralyse ball run wall ability and wall pot....ur fuked run run heal heal run heal that all ull do
Quote:
I agree Ice elves are overpowered against mages.
Because mages cant wall, summon a creature, recall, or paralyze
oh wait......
yes u can do this when u dont fizzle all time,get poison spamed,dont fight a long range weapons guys lol

Last edited by Eraser on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:37 am 

1) mages can do none of these instantly... which is the real + to these skills on a elf

2) everyone can wall.... why is this skill usefull to ice elves? because it can be put on a macro...
no one besides them can have a wall on macro.....

3) yes DUR a mage can,, because there mages!.. wtf is the point of having a mage if warriors can do amped down versions of everything a mage can do just with no mana?... lets make ice elves have the ability to ice strike.. the inverse of flame strike next?

and fargus.. it seems you dont understand the current tactics of warriors today.....

its get the mage in close..... wall them.. they have the advantage in a wall....

with ice elves... with a bit of timing its to easy to get mages in a wall of ice.. (and thus a stone wall)

i know mages are supposed to stay a distance from warriors.... but u cant kill a warrior from a distance.. they'll just run behind a object or e wall them selves when they get low...
thus the only option for a mage to actually kill a warrior is get in the e wall with the warrior.. where the mage has a distinct disadvantage...

as for a necro.. u freeze every time u cast + the little lag spikes after every cast = eventually get caught in a e wall... and if the warrior has a decent weapon ur dead or u recall.. thee end....
+ ice elf = have you in the wall quicker :/

Last edited by chips LL on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:39 am 

u all wanna keep ur overpowered race :S really not fair you guys dotn help at all developpement of OBSIDIAN
Quote:
my crafter is ice elf thats it
didnt noticed good you didnt turn Ice Elf (If echo catchs you using the word "gay" he wont be happy)

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 69 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next