It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 8:13 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: ingot rarity
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:22 am 

i recently started o try to train my blacksmith again and it is taking me,well forever to get any decent amout of iron to use to train with. and i realized that i want ed to train tinkerer also and carpentry. all of which can use iron(not as much carp). but the shops sell like 6-15 at each one, so those are way to slow to use for building a stockpile. when i mine it, it takes forever to get the ore out of the ground

im gm mining, is there a way we could make it so thatwhen you hit a iron spot, it will mine all of the ore in that spot first try. it takes too long to get any right now and some of the other ones are like verite and valorite can take way longer than the 4 rare ones, i didnt pull up useable ore like 15 times in a row to get mytheril..lol doesnt happen a ton but enough to slow you down a ton. when you fish and get something, its about the same, but you can use those fish individually, where ingots need a bunch more to get anywhere. I mined for 2 days now and have only gotten like 10 blackrock and 6 bloodrock, which is fine if im collecting tons of ore i can use.....or

..you could just up the amounts that the vendors sell, would make it good for me at least, make them like reg amounts, so ppl that spend time hunting and gettting gold dont have to mine for equal amount to get ore..in soceity, if you have the gold you should be able to buy what you need. ty

Hook(Daemons)-Mild mannered reporter/Tamer
Mr.Obvious-SUPER Crafter

Post subject: Re: ingot rarity
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:39 pm 

I have been trying to get them to do away with that you fail to produce any ore or whatever the message is for a long time. In fishing you still get it but it continues to cast until you catch something. Not sure if it is that way for mining i havent mined since t3a i dont think. :P

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:43 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
its the same with mining... you'll keep digging until you draw out ore but sometimes its a pain at gm to have to fail 7 times in a row on something like myth ore.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:02 pm 

I have noticed with fishing tho that he rate of catching anything worth while seems to be upped too which makes it a little less time consuming. So either we could get something like that done for mining or just get rid of the fail totally maybe?

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:17 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
[quote="Falin"...you could just up the amounts that the vendors sell, would make it good for me at least, make them like reg amounts, so ppl that spend time hunting and gettting gold dont have to mine for equal amount to get ore..in soceity, if you have the gold you should be able to buy what you need. ty[/quote]

In a society, there are more than one person and in that society, each person plays a different role. This society is not much different...and for some not different at all, not in the least(eg. Raptor and Berble) That means that you have to buy from other players. If you do not want to or no player will sell, train a miner yourself. As with all things in life, you cannot be good at something until you practice. The fails are considered practice. You have to put up with it for a while and it does get better. Practice makes perfect you know. And as with all skills...mostly...it requires time and effort. If you are not up for it, don't do it.

That being said, I may have ores to sell...I don't know. Depends on the price too. I am very lazy lol.

Good luck training.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:34 pm 

im gm mining but ill buy or trade for whatever your willing to get rid of, give me a fair price and we can work something out. im wealthy in gold and items.

Hook(Daemons)-Mild mannered reporter/Tamer
Mr.Obvious-SUPER Crafter

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]