Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 9   [ 132 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 59 Next

Dai to be taken out of staff member?
Yes  19%  [ 8 ]
No  81%  [ 35 ]
Total votes : 43
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:06 pm 
dai isnt a chick, his hair is just better then mine...

He can be a penis but he's cool yes yes? totally

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:08 pm 
I have paged bb no answer wut so ever im not too strong to be in cove gy im 6 days old playing. Anything else u want to know? Cant blame me if hammer pick raises ur skills faster but the trick it has to be magic to use with shield only pick i have srry. I dont look for trobel trobel comes to me the guys i hang aropund all day know it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:09 pm 
IF Dai is abusing his powers on players, killing them and looting them, then i think he should be thrown off as a seer or counselor and replace him with someone else.
Yes i do i gree to throw him off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:10 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

i vote hellboy settle things with madeline. ill wager mad will kill you faster than a .kill maybe :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:11 pm 
Quote:
I have paged bb no answer wut so ever im not too strong to be in cove gy im 6 days old playing. Anything else u want to know? Cant blame me if hammer pick raises ur skills faster but the trick it has to be magic to use with shield only pick i have srry. I dont look for trobel trobel comes to me the guys i hang aropund all day know it.
surely this poll indicates that you do look for trouble.

how does someone who has only been playing for 6 days manage to afford to buy a hammer pick of force and a full set of shadow if you're only good enough to fight in the cove gy? they only drop 1-6 gold each zombie right? or did you loot that stuff from someone?

edit: i'm actually not totally against you on this hellboy, i'v noticed that the seers and counselors are pretty rude to regular players on a daily basis (at least they have been to me and i'v not done anything wrong yet), and i'm a great believer that if you want to be treated with respect, treat others in kind. the fact that i'v seen hellboy being an ass means he gets no sympathy from me in this case however.

Last edited by grimme on Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:12 pm 
Frost u sell out, u need to vote with ur fellow Bal Bal Bal zero unit! what a sell out and not to mention a RACIST. LOL :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:16 pm 
grimme i dont only hunt in gy i hunt in orc camp as well y do u care if i buy anything where talking about the wrong that dai did dont go of topic pm if u have something to say to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:19 pm 
Ok, this has lasted longer than it should have. Here is what you have done

You disrespected Saitek, a staff member. He jailed you, and spent 30 minutes of his time trying to explain to you why you were jailed, despite the fact I told him to stop wasting his time and energy on you. After 30 minutes, the soap opera came to an end and Saitek concluded the affair and was about to leave. You had the good idea to be sarcastic enough to thank Saitek for jailing you and told him of your appreciation of it.

At this point I came out of invisibility, unjailed you so i could send you to the middle of the sea, to .kill you. However, as you said it, you poofed back to Cove, and logged off in an attempt to escape punishment.

Now, I have to say, I am guilty of punishing someone for disrespecting a staff member and trying to avoid punishment. But I feel no remorse. You have to go only a few days back to see what happens if staff starts letting players act like spoiled children. A few days ago the whole shard witnessed BB losing patience over the silent minority who keeps mining at the staff's moral and will to better the shard. I punished Hellboy in an effort to keep the new staff aboard and to make it clear that the staff will not cope with that kind of attitude. We tried coping with it, I failed being able to put up with that kind of attitude, Enzo failed, and BB failed. We're not going to take this anymore

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:21 pm 
I'm not being a sell out. He probably had a good reason for what he did because honestly there is no reason behind why staff would .kill someone out of no where for nothing, well, unless your Jorus :twisted: And hellboy if what you told me about the problem you had with saitek and how it was resolved is true, then both you and saitek should have explained it to dai and not complain because he killed you.

Last edited by Frost on Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:23 pm 
Throw Dai to the Sharks, he is not a good staff, if he abuses his powers, he cannot be killing players and looting them for no good reason! so I say it again< "I agree with Aragorn and Jackal on this one! " NO MORE DAI as A STAFF, i prefer MADEL as a player not as a staff. lOL
BAL BAL BAL ZERO UNIT!!!! REPRESENTING LOL

Post subject:
Hellboy I reckon your possibly the most abusive player I've ever seen on this shard, so no doubt you deserved whatever you got....it was probably a lot less than what you should actually get for your attitude...

I'd say that every time I've seen you you've been in a direct violation of the first two rules of conduct on the Obsidian homepage...

GD

Post subject:
Quote:
grimme i dont only hunt in gy i hunt in orc camp as well y do u care if i buy anything where talking about the wrong that dai did dont go of topic pm if u have something to say to me.
you ticked the maximum publicity box when you decided to make not only a thread but a poll about this, and i refuse to have an argument through PM with you, i don't like your attitude towards the staff and towards me as a fellow player.

you've given your opinion in this thread and now i'v given mine. good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:25 pm 

Hey someone should like post the entire story of the incident. so that ppl can see the two sides of the story. From what you guys have heard, how could you vote against hellboy? Do no get carried away by the angry tone HBOY uses when writing, this tone is used by him because he is not content with the situation. He has given facts about what happened, while all Dai has said is " I didnt kill for no reason".

The fact that Hellboy is violent doesnt mean anything. If he is a pk, he may be; madeline is a pk herself. I dont see y he should get killed for being a pk, he should get jailed. So its illegal to deliver unsual and inhuman punishments. there should not be any deviation in the rules, the fact that an individual is a staff shouldnt make a difference, but i guess it does to some of you. and w/e lets just end the post... at least Dai should apologize to Hellboy or viceversa.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:27 pm 
this reminds me of when i .killed plinkers because the lil bitch was attacking during my event.trust me, we .kill for a reason. if dai wanted to be a bitch he would log madeleine and do the job faster...

hellboy i know you in rl and ur a cool guy, but u'r temper is f***** up, so i completely understand why dai .killed you. trust me i've had the urge of doing it myself a couple of times. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:28 pm 
I strongly agree with Jackal, man someone should post the story, man who the hell is saying no to the post, damn ppl click ON YES!!! We dont need abusive STaff in our shard, we need honest, cool staff like valor!! so click on YES that is fair to you and all the players in obs. thank u

Vote YES and there will be a better OBSIDIAN FUTURE>

Forum locked Post a reply Page 2 of 9   [ 132 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 59 Next