It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 1:20 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 5:03 pm 
Staff

Bot Check: GAMER
Yahoo Messenger: v_laurence
To help welcome all the new users coming in through supernova, as well as thank everyone for dealing with the new patching system and BB's new custom client and all the issues, I took the liberty to make some nice touchups around the world.

On a side note, if you are still having problems with the patcher, please visit: http://www.obsidianshard.com/troubleshooting.shtml. If you are still having issues PLEASE PM me with your AIM, Yahoo, MSN, or ICQ contact information so we can get you working if the troubleshooting guide doesn't work.

The recent changes I've made include the following:

- Added diggable graves to Cove, Britain, Yew, Vesper, Jhelom, and Moonglow cemetery.
- Fixed the locked gate on Moonglow Cemetery.
- Made Moonglow and Yew cemetery a little stronger.
- Fixed many ankhs around the world that were either named oddly or not working.
- Fixed runestone location that allows non-newbies to enter cove.
- Moved the ankh inside Cove cemetery to outside because it wasn't working inside.
- Added a teleport gate from Cove Healer's to the ahnk outside Cove graveyard.
- Added several new NPC's to Cove to welcome our new players including: ImaNewbie, Hair Dresser, Inn Keeper, Fur Trader, Blacksmith in the Mines, Alchemist, Cook, and Farmer. Also replaced the Weaver with a Tailor.
- Added much needed decorations to many of the shops around Cove.
- Added a new tavern on the top of the entrance to cove, enjoy.
- Fixed the collapsed part of Cove mine.
- Setup Moonglow Zoo and added a portal from the Donator's Teleport room to Moonglow Zoo. Some really exciting features of the new Zoo include a Mustang Pavilion and a Special Exhibits pen where I will be featuring special exhibits and rotating out every once and a while. None of the tamable animals are in their pens until we can come up with a solution so people can't tame the animals in their pens.

http://www.victorlaurence.com

Last edited by CyberVic on Mon May 10, 2004 12:48 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 6:32 pm 
Nice, haha tameing the animals woops i really like the zoo, bout to go check out the other changes!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 12:19 am 
great job vic!
gonna check changes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 3:25 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

good job on someone finally sorting out the poor cove players who when they die have to run miles in order to get ress'd cos of the anti-magic field

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 5:23 am 
Quote:
good job on someone finally sorting out the poor cove players who when they die have to run miles in order to get ress'd cos of the anti-magic field
Amen to that...I'm usually nowhere near the Cove when I die, but when I am, I used to have to go all the way to Haven which is annoying. Then, when I got there, I had to wait for my health to go back up and then another 1 minute for the runestone...by the time I'd get back to my body, it had been looted by somebody.

This way, it's only a short walk :)
Thanks, Vic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 8:49 pm 
How about helping out all the chars that can't get into cove anymore by opening up the tailor shops again in other cities and putting npc tailors back?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 4:11 am 
Cybervic rocks!

Sounds great!!!!

I gotta go check out the Zoo!
:o

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]