It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 12:30 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 8   [ 119 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 58 Next
 Post subject: well
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:34 am 

well the fight it already not stable since he has like 130str and he has agapite and a +7 weapon and I have 90 something str broken golden set and a GM made viking and when he gets owned he uses the fish ... yeah it is tactics but a kinda not so good tactics a real good warrior would use his skills and normal stuff to show how strong he is not some fish and his best stuff... tsk tsk anyways I am getting off the topic laterz
Lestat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:18 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
i think this is importanat, real good warriors use fish, use good armour, use good weapons, without that, thye would only be ok warriors, equipment now seems to be wot seperates the wheat from the chaf so to speak.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:21 am 
Well, I think is all said about this topic. In my personal opinion, i havent seen such a player like galahad, jst the fact that galahad is a superior warrior, seen him in battle against 2 or 3 mages and has come out superior, maybe it was back in the days when warriors had it easier dont know, but galahad is an awsome character.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:29 am 
I saw Galahad fight in a tourny (I think it was the one against Slug, actually). Very good fighter.

But as I don't know everyone who ever played Obs, I can't say if he's the best, can I?
And nor can you, really.

Post subject: Re: well
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:41 am 

Quote:
well the fight it already not stable since he has like 130str and he has agapite and a +7 weapon and I have 90 something str broken golden set and a GM made viking and when he gets owned he uses the fish ... yeah it is tactics but a kinda not so good tactics a real good warrior would use his skills and normal stuff to show how strong he is not some fish and his best stuff... tsk tsk anyways I am getting off the topic laterz
Lestat
dude i didnt use my best staff :S
my shadow was broke so i use the aag i could use the val :S
and +7 wap :S i could use my +7 fire or just the +9 sowrd i had :S
and could use scroll and not fish :S u talk to much shit
if u dont have moeny for good armor and for fish
and u dont get good wap that u get from loots or buy them
it ur fult u could just go hunt like every 1 does get money buy shit
and get good wap :S

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:30 am 
i owuld like to see how you do against me galahad, owuld be a fun fight:P warrior ownage hehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:05 pm 

undertaker, no offense, you dont know anything about what you're saying....how many ppl have you seen in a real battle, and i'm talking a real battle out on the battlefield with no rules, no nothing....there ya go, none...events are over rated when you're comparing players to other players. Stop talking now cuz it sounds to me like you're galahad's boyfriend or something, and who are you anyways dude?

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:41 pm 

I agree with undertaker Gala is like the King-pin of obs.. no one fights like him.. Slug is good.. i have never fought Slug really, althgouh i have seen him fall.. the person who took him out was Chaos and he did it more than ones..as far as Gala he a big daddy.. u mess with the best u die like the rest...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:44 pm 

lol, does gala pay everyone off here? i'd love to see him come after me, bah, i'm sick of everyone saying someone is the king if they haven't really seem them fight.....a real fight consists of no arena, no rules, no gankage.....bah, ppl, thinkkkkkk f***

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:53 pm 

hmm Zur u wanna fight galahad get a warior...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:56 pm 

lol he is simply good... the fact that he is better than Slug and even you... u wanna fight Gala with Zur just le him switch to his mage Damon.. then u will see why.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:59 pm 

only person on this thread not blowing there own trumpet is galahad,so why bitch someone who dosnt even play ??? or reply to posts ???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:10 pm 

haha, dude, who are u saying that he's better then me, u don't know ur shit, and even slug, he's a top player in my eyes and alot of other ppls eyes.....don't talk unless u know for a fact, i'd more then happy admit it if he beats me, but i'm not gonna go runnin my mouth saying i'm better then this guy or better then that guy, its pointless, makes me sound like......you, and everyone else in this threat who is talking like that.....

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:17 pm 

Quote:
haha, dude, who are u saying that he's better then me, u don't know ur shit, and even slug, he's a top player in my eyes and alot of other ppls eyes.....don't talk unless u know for a fact, i'd more then happy admit it if he beats me, but i'm not gonna go runnin my mouth saying i'm better then this guy or better then that guy, its pointless, makes me sound like......you, and everyone else in this threat who is talking like that.....
Was that aimed at me Zureese or Max ?? cos I was only stating that Gal who I have never come across hasnt got a say in the matter as he dosnt play.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:21 pm 

it was for max man, dont worry, u were absolutely right in ur statement.....and i'm not trying to bitch here, i just hate how ppl say that someone can beat someone else, if they dont honestly know....ticks me right off after playing this shard for over 3 years.....like i said before, ppl get to a stage in pvp skills, where they can't be killed, i'd be more then happy to show anyone, all u gotta do no matter who ur fighting is heal, that's if u know how too, its easy to outheal one person, if ur not attacking them at the same time....mana stays better and the normal heal spell doesn't ake up alot anyways, its fast as well.....its a matter of how fast u hit the buttons and how fast u move :d

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 8   [ 119 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 58 Next