Post a new topic Post a reply Page 7 of 8   [ 119 posts ]
Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:27 am 
Gala and I tickle eachother outside vesper bank :P

Then he runs away...

Post subject: indeed
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:22 am 

Indeed Optimous is good but most of the vets and good warriors can kill him easy..just throw poison pots at him and he uses FS alot which isnt hard to outheal with GM heal and resist so yeah he is kinda good I tried him many times everytime I fell to the ground but that doesnt me I lost forever it just made me think and get better pvp knowledge..
Lestat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:51 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
this is how i kill optimous, pretty simple............

mash him with mace while he's naked and not watching or isnt healing.......try it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:15 am 
yeah lestat.... if u think im easly killed talk to herpes we had a duel lastnight and it turned out to be a draw ppl may not think im good but i do know ppl think he is good and once agian i have kept my dueling streak to all wins 2 draws can u say that? and im still waiting on a fight with damon rayden pussied out and ganked me will damon do the same i think so because hes just a has been and lestat ur a never was

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:00 pm 
only wins and draws eh? :P lucky i cant help but stare at your man breasts when we fight... *sigh* i gotta do something about that :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:08 pm 
u could take him bryan. as long as that delay on DF is not in

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:23 pm 
Well mage fights come down to. regs, mana pots, gheal pots, and int and med, And a good mage has like 10 dex.(Because 10 dex is the lowest u can have and still heal) .its pointless having high int and low med because that does not work. A good mage should have quite a bit of str to.

But thier are 2 type of tank mage
1 is a one that uses havey armour .ie helm arms gloves =myth
and then legs and chest can be any thing.
these type of tanks use magery but stay away from magic and don't use medation and have a large number of fighting skills. swords and healing and archey maybe and parrying

The orther type is one that wears a full set of platemail myth and mostly goes for macefighting as it does not make dex go up that much but in order to use mace u need a small amount of dex any way because, as u know mace's are slow. Sometimes they also use swords, prolly due to the large weapons and axe's and pole arms. Sometimes they also use healing to back them selfs up when they are low on mana

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:48 pm 
There is a third type...

One who uses full myth, has GM Swords/Fencing, GM Parry, GM Resist, GM Healing, GM Anatomy, GM Archery and high magery.

They have to balance themselves between STR,DEX and INT, don't use meditation so rely on mana pots/fish to quickly replenish their mana.

TBH, I think these kinds of players can fend off MOST attacks, beit from a pure mage or a pure warrior...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:52 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
ort sanct mofo's

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:57 pm 
jajajaja

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:08 pm 
i think GM Ex0dus is the greatest!! I just wanted to say hello and check how everything was going.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:59 pm 
be quiet u mexican!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:12 pm 
hey heres a clue for u............. only time ive lost is when i get ganked and yes without the delay in DF u could beat me (maybe)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:58 pm 
can i have some more clues plz lol

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 7 of 8   [ 119 posts ]
Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next