It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 12:29 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Quick noob event
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:04 pm 

I hosted a quick noob FFA today too! Lots of events as I'm hungover after a sweet night out so I just feel like chillin...

Thanks to all that attended.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:14 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
u are doin a fantastic job thass obs is really starting to come back and i love it, great job to all gms thx alot for ur time i know the team ffa today was well over an hour, and thx again to tahss for all ur time and effort into the events keep it up :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:20 pm 

Thanks dude, no problem :) We just want you guys to have fun!

As for Obsidian starting to come back, I was very proud that after amassing a large croud for my 3-Way Team FFA with lots of prizes, the shard peaked at over 50 players once more!

Due credit to all of you that attended and got your buddies to log on and join in the fun. Shit like that is what encourages staff like myself to hold events.

If we can get more people on like that all the time, then I have no problems with spending a few hours of my time here and there to hold big events. I also have loads and loads of cool prizes to give out, so rest assured that everyone will walk away with something.

Not all the prizes are valuable, but keep attending our events and you will get cool stuff win or lose!

Finally, there are of course more counsies planned in the near future from old staff to some of the new forum moderators. These guys will be in-game within the next few weeks, answering your queries and making cool events for you guys! Stay tuned!

I would also like to give enormous thanks to BB and Cybervic, (and the rest of the great crew) for having faith in us to turn the shard around, and for all the sexy work they have been putting into the shard since day one ;)

I'd also like to thank each and every one of you for improving the general conduct of the community both in-game and on the forums.

Of course, most of you were not causing a problem in the first place, but in general the vibe here in the land of Obsidian is much more positive, and I look forward to what the future holds for the shard...

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]