Count Croxton  11%  [ 4 ]
Duck  6%  [ 2 ]
Barney  6%  [ 2 ]
Freeze  0%  [ 0 ]
Ice Smasher  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 36
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:59 pm 
honelsty i think miltis should be on there, he dosnt have the stats but he is like 6 time gm i think

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:00 pm 

I myself would love to see the test here, cuz I think Vlad would come up really close if not on top. All of these guys are my friends, but vlad has something different with his pvp. I've seen it many times...I probably saw it more then anyone else, seeing how I pk with him alot. Being around for 4 years, I see warriors come and go....vlad is for sure one of the best I've ever seen.

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:26 pm 

Running out of sight is easy.. means that u r running.. so vlad if ur so big and tough you shouldnt run away like a lil girl haha.. back in the days people sweared i speed hacked.. thats how fly i was. lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:39 pm 

actually gala...vlad doesn't run away like a little girl, I've seen him take on like 4 member from destiny. if you came back on you would see.....Vlad has taken pvp with a warrior to a whole new level

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:54 pm 
Vlad is good but I dont like the way he keeps talking shit and showing off. I mean cmon, if ur good be an adult about it and PLS quit bragging

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:58 pm 

I might have to come back then... to see that talent. taking on 4 mages without running is impossible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:38 pm 
actually... id like to face you here sometime soon here to test ya vlad... i think it would be a good one... although.. i dont think u can hold my style lol :P
i havn't fought garr ever.. i have elleb tho... elleb tought me some things.. but ive pretty much came to my skillz on my own.. he did show me a few things in the past that did help alot tho.. i have beaten elleb and elleb has beaten me... my pvp is pretty flawless at this point tho... i dont make many mistakes.. if any at all
the rest of the list i have beaten or i can beat not to sound to vlad'ish about it (j/k vlad haha)

id like to face garr to.. i only tango'ed with zain.. no garr... so i dunno there..

but ya dave.. i dont think me and you have really had a full out battle really..(i mean both equiped for a real fight... just messing around in the arena a few times and such while we were both there) lets do that sometime for the fun of it :) just to see who is the baddest Mo Fo in the valley :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:43 pm 
yea i dont think he can scape alive from 4 destinys... not even from 2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:53 pm 
you know what... fuk it... this poll has gave me an idea.. lets just have our own player held tourny to find out who is the best of the best.... good fun anyways ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:48 pm 

I didn't mean he can kill 4 destinys, i mean he can outstand them for a period of time, no one can beat four mages, no matter how good they are. But volde, u have to admit, it is rather difficult killing vlad, I've seen it.

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:27 pm 
yea i know its difficult to kill him but with 4 or 2 mages it wont take much just seconds

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:31 pm 
There's nothing quite like a good old fashioned knees up gank.

btw volde I think your new avatar is much nicer than before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:35 pm 
Im the one who fixed it for him, so Ill be taking the compliment THANK YOU :evil:

Last edited by NatureWarrior on Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:43 pm 
Voldemort is a girl? Hm.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:45 pm 
Yea this one is better ,the other one was ugly but it was the only one i got of voldemort

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 55 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next