It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 12:35 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 41 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:51 am 
Look as i said to you in pms that excuses thread was in no way directed towards you and the people posting within the thread aint either my buddies or my responsibility.

Any other person moderating the post would of at their most extreme locked it and left it at that, but because you bear a grudge with me for a arguement you had with me in the forums back when you were a player you decided to make it a public attack thassius.

And if i'm just waffling here point out one other admin here thats made ill comment on my conduct in these forums.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:13 pm 

Since when does an army of admin descend on a player? Don't be foolish.

If one member of staff takes exception to a players attitude then there must be a reason for that.

I do not bear a 'grudge', I simply remember your inflammatory attitude from back when there was no head moderator to point it out. Just because other staff members havent noticed something doesnt mean that it isnt a problem.

It is you that bore the grudge since Emerald asked me to marry her ingame.

There is no need to continue this discussion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:33 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

its nice that shadow tamer seeds obsi to help bring new players.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:33 pm 
Saying that i have an inflamatory method of posting is like saying i dont bear a grudge, but....

It pisses me off to have to make posts like this but you seem intent to make me out to be something i am not.

Are you refering to a post involving yourself as a player what like 1 year or something ago?
Also the forums have always been moderated here maybe a little less than now but highly offensive stuff has always been removed/deleted/locked/posters have been dealt with.

I also mentioned in pm to you when you started all this bullshit that it was all made out of nothing and i was perfectly happy to let it lie but you still continue.
You where right in one point tho there is no point to continue this discussion, as nothing will come of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:58 pm 
Quote:
Merely saying that is is considered rude everywhere to advertise another MMORPG on game forums - I know this because I did it across the net for obs and got lots of players here but got in a little trouble :)

Of course I'm gonna point this out because im head moderator, so there is no need for personal attacks Orgis.

As for my comments about Nervous, it is fact that he has made many unneccessary and inflammatory remarks on this forum before, so I stand by this and there is no need for sacked staff members to question my judgement.

I'm just trying to get these forums back on track again because you have no idea how close BB came to closing them altogether last time - that is why I am here.

The sooner you guys realise that the forums are a privelege not a right the better. They take time and effort on behalf of myself, the other moderators and the higher staff to maintain; and the rules are there for a reason.
Quote:
Merely saying that is is considered rude everywhere to advertise another MMORPG on game forums - I know this because I did it across the net for obs and got lots of players here but got in a little trouble :).
it might be considered rude but its no t illegal is it ?
is it ok to mention offline games like tombraider pr is that ok cos it doesnt or cant effect obsidain player numbers
Quote:
Of course I'm gonna point this out because im head moderator, so there is no need for personal attacks Orgis.
due thereis no personal attack intended infact no attack, i think power went to your head a bit quote "Of course I'm gonna point this out because im head moderator" says it all to me mate

sorry the forums are a privilage not a right?
Quote:
As for my comments about Nervous, it is fact that he has made many unneccessary and inflammatory remarks on this forum before, so I stand by this and there is no need for sacked staff members to question my judgement.
he didnt or and wasnt being cheeky or inflammatry so ?

WHO THE f*** DO YOU AND THE REST THINK YOU f****** ARE LIKE
f****** GOD OR SOMETHING YOU ENGLISH PRICK YOU AS BAD AS TONY BLAIR FOLLOWING THE WAR HAPPY YANKS
DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DICTATE TO THE MASSES SO WHAT LET BB SHUT IT DOWN SO WHAT!

sooner you guys realise thassius sux assius

ANARCHY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:05 pm 

Website: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Leylah
Yahoo Messenger: habiba_87
lol

ur so drunk Orgis.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:28 pm 

You're also extremely annoying and causing me to get a headache.. stfu because we don't care.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:33 pm 
Quote:
You're also extremely annoying and causing me to get a headache.. stfu because we don't care.
AND YOU ARE WHO? AN ASSHOLE

yes Abib hi babe,aye im drunk and its about time these moaning idiots got a taste of my mouth yeah my mate got hold of my account but is the fact that im ex staff gotta do with anything fraxking idiot thassius you beaing a twat who gives a f*** really be honest do you care bout real life or do you care booout uo?

answer is yours you sad basatrd

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:41 pm 
hmm... i think that whole roadkill story is bs....heres my proof... i read every flame you made on your staff account and most were attacking thassius.. roadkill shouldnt have anything against thassius that i would know of.. your also making fun of his origin just like roadkill supposidly did.... i honeslty dont like roadkill but i still think its gay that you blamed it on him

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:41 pm 
Quote:
have you tried paracetomol?heard it works wonders you fracking asshole

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:42 pm 
Quote:
hmm... i think that whole roadkill story is bs....heres my proof... i read every flame you made on your staff account and most were attacking thassius.. roadkill shouldnt have anything against thassius that i would know of.. your also making fun of his origin just like roadkill supposidly did.... i honeslty dont like roadkill but i still think its gay that you blamed it on him
roadkill wat the frack you on about who is roadkill?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:43 pm 
if you find my words offensive dont read them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:44 pm 
the guy you said got on your fourm account ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:58 pm 

You truely are out for a forum ban, and I hope you fufill your goal.. thanks for pointing out the obvious I AM AN ASSHOLE I've never denied it, so were you trying to insult me..? cause you failed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:03 pm 
i agree with ashes... he is an asshole... i mean umm your out for a fourm ban thats what i mean.. yah.. :P

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 41 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next