It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:17 pm

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: I haven't dissappeared!
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:04 am 

Hey guys :)

Just to let you know that I'm still here! I'm aware that after being super-active and doing events, prizes, pages, forums and organising the moderators that I haven't been as visible on Obsidian recently.

I've had alot on in real-life. My job is going really well with several points of recognition from my area manager. I got the highest mystery shop score for Orange Retail in our area (15 stores), and I made a broadband guide that even got handed round at the managers meeting (!). I've also been getting highest sales in the store and glowing feedback from a customer service and tech support perspective.

I've also been going out alot and having fun, meeting lots of new women (and doing naughty things :twisted:) as well as hanging with my mates, with lots of gigs and partys etc to go to :)

Just to let you know that I still devote an awful lot of time to Obsidian when I get the chance, but this is often behind the scenes stuff to free up the other staff namely the Counselors and Seers for events - such as answering pages, moving stuck players, listening to the players concerns alot to feedback to higher staff, and of course moderating the forums. I now have alot more flexibility in this as a Forum Administrator, but it is still time consuming!

Even so, I have still managed to find time to host the odd event for those that have noticed. FFA's, treasure hunts, even a big organised dungeon crawl led by The Glorious Lord Sir Thomas De'Lacian to eradicate the evil NPC's in wrong, followed by a large monster bash - which went down very well :D

Anyway, just giving you a quick overview of my current situation incase some of you are thinking that I've not been about, which I assure you isn't the case :)

<3 4 u all

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:51 pm 

Ive got a full time job and 2 kids so believe me I totally understand. Goodluck with everything and hope to see you back on again soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:55 pm 
Ya CV and BB you hear that, Thass is being invisibly active in the background :shock:

hehehehehehehehe
im jk with you thass :lol:
dont ban me :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:27 pm 
NekKeD PicS Or BAN!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:02 pm 

Thats all imma show you :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:08 am 

Quote:

Thats all imma show you :x
who is she?

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:57 am 
Quote:
Hey guys :)

Just to let you know that I'm still here! I'm aware that after being super-active and doing events, prizes, pages, forums and organising the moderators that I haven't been as visible on Obsidian recently.

I've had alot on in real-life. My job is going really well with several points of recognition from my area manager. I got the highest mystery shop score for Orange Retail in our area (15 stores), and I made a broadband guide that even got handed round at the managers meeting (!). I've also been getting highest sales in the store and glowing feedback from a customer service and tech support perspective.

I've also been going out alot and having fun, meeting lots of new women (and doing naughty things :twisted:) as well as hanging with my mates, with lots of gigs and partys etc to go to :)

Just to let you know that I still devote an awful lot of time to Obsidian when I get the chance, but this is often behind the scenes stuff to free up the other staff namely the Counselors and Seers for events - such as answering pages, moving stuck players, listening to the players concerns alot to feedback to higher staff, and of course moderating the forums. I now have alot more flexibility in this as a Forum Administrator, but it is still time consuming!

Even so, I have still managed to find time to host the odd event for those that have noticed. FFA's, treasure hunts, even a big organised dungeon crawl led by The Glorious Lord Sir Thomas De'Lacian to eradicate the evil NPC's in wrong, followed by a large monster bash - which went down very well :D

Anyway, just giving you a quick overview of my current situation incase some of you are thinking that I've not been about, which I assure you isn't the case :)

<3 4 u all
Ummmmmmmm Where do you work Thassius? Almost sounds like we have the same job.

Ransom/Tinkererer

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]