It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:44 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 39 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:09 am 
I have a little story as well.

Me (Fëanor Bauglir) and two of my guildmates (Coal and Ash) where hutin in Deceit. We started out at lvl 1 and started to fight our way down towards the last lvl. Since I was the only warrior it was decided that I was to carry all loot. And it went very good. One warrior, one Mage and one necro makes a good huntin team atleast in PVM.. so I had almost filled my backback when we reached the last level. Since I was carrying so much loot it forced me to move slower then my guildmates, so I just followed them as best I could by going thru all the open doors since I figured they must have gone thru them since monster doesn't open doors. Anyway.. as all of u prolly know there is a crypt on the last lvl in Deciet and u have to use the door to the east at the pit to get to it, and from the pit to the crypt there is two doors , one roughly half way so when I reached that door I noticed the door was open and I Daemon was walking thru it. The last time I was there I had fought a daemon, so I just thought that my guildmates had open the door to have more space when they was fighting the daemon so I just attacked. The odd thing was that it didn't attack me at first, but when I missed the first strike I noticed that my guildmates was standing in the corridore doin nothing, and then it just happen.

BAM.. a energywall
I was like shit this aint a monster this is a freakin player...
I typed as fast as I could that I had attacked him by misstake but by the time I got to miss.. I got a KAL VAS FLAM.. KAL VAS FLAM.. I died in rougly 3 sec

As it turned out I attacked Midnight and he doesn't like to be ganked even tho it was by misstake so he didn't just kill me and looted my dry with all the loot I had gatherd, my guildmates felt they had to try to help me since they saw that he as loting me, so he killed them as well and looted them as well.

Even to this day my guildmate mock me for doin such a noobish thing :D
OH well atleast I had fun...

Last edited by F?anor Bauglir on Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:09 am 
U just dont got that funny thing going on abib.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:14 am 
Quote:

As it turned out I attacked Midnight and he doesn't like to be ganked even tho it was by misstake so he didn't just kill me and looted my dry with all the loot I had gatherd, my guildmates felt they had to try to help me since they saw that he as loting me, so he killed them as well and looted them as well.

Even to this day my guildmate mock me for doin such a noobish thing :D
OH well atleast I had fun...

Surely you saw his name? Midnight? But lol we loved him, shows he was pretty good killing all 3 of you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:21 am 
I guess I must have, but I guess I was to caught up in the huntin and getting loot so I didn't realise that we was a player.... cause I got so surpirsed when the energy wall came up. I think I even thought, damn doesn't staff think daemons are though enough so they have to add enerywalls as well.. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:28 am 
AHHAH, corker of a story, made me chuckle anyways.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:23 pm 
i rember back about a few months ago before bk was red and all that me and him went to oasis hunting...... we ened up with about 6k and alot of regs and even a magical wep or two i think......ice smasher came up and he was red so he started attacking me and nearly killd me untill i said i was counts bro then he stopped i thought i was safe so we continued to hunt and about 1 min later nemo came and killd me and bk.....he is a cool guy and he only took are gold and regs and didnt tkae the magical weps or anything so we kept hunting then about 5 mins later restile came in and killd us both and looted us dry..... we stoped hunting after that :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:29 pm 

Quote:
Cool thanx. Ok I'll stop interupting this thread now. Sorry Zur. BTW am I the only one who lives like 7000 miles from anyone else on this shard.
hehe, I don't think there is anywhere on earth that you can live 7000 miles away from another living person ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:31 am 

Bot Check: GAMER
the thing is that i dont remember any funny stories....hm i werent playing here for 6 months so its hard to remember all those weird stories about obsi...but im sure there was a lot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:33 am 
I remember two times Thorn got pk'd...

The first time everyone was waiting to gank Primal outside his tower at wrong...I think Thorn was prolly about 70 magery and nothing much else...Primal was, at the time, dreaded by me as a master pk...I was young...

Anyway...Primal runs outta his wiz tower as fast as his horse will carry him and 10 of us follow...I'm on foot and quickly get seprated from everyone else, but at the time I din really notice...I hit the water south of wrong and there he was!! I start casting lightning and fs and the like on him and each time he just ducks around a corner so I fizzle (those of you who know me, know that strangely enough, my pvp skills haven't really improved much since) :wink: When I'm all outta mana he starts going at me...I've got no mana, he was full...I had no armour, he was in myth (I think anyway)...I had 60 wrestling, he had a kryss I believe...I was on foot, he was on horseback...I still managed to get back to wrong and where I died pityfully half a screen away from 10 people...I was looted dry, lol...

The other time was a bit later...I think Thorn had about 80 magery and I was feeling cocky after a pvp-tourney where I'd done well for myself (in reall pvp my hands start shaking and I freeze up lol)...Anyway, I was still in full gear, chilling at the bank showing off my brandnew rose heater that I'd made the same day and worn in the tourney, when a portal opens next to me...I and 10 other people barge through, only to appear near wrong I think, where 5-6 red names waited on us...

I did a 180 (or so I thought) and fled through the portal back to the bank (or so I thought)...In reality the band of pk's had opened 6-8 portals right next to each other and the one I took, only led me a couple of screens away...With Asterix right on my tail...And this is why I hate pvp...My brain froze (or turned off or whatever) and instead of trying to fight or heal, I tried casting recall 7-8 times...Each time he'd hit me with lightning and each time I'd fizzle...And that's when the colour went outta my screen...

I prolly been pk'd a few other times (and I'm not counting the battles at vesper bridge here), but these are the times I remember because I lost something of value or the fight was good experience for me...

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 39 posts ]
Go to page Previous 1 2 3