It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:34 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 39 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:30 pm 

Ok, to start out I'd like to say that there have been a few posts on here that people create to bring back their memories of times on obsidian. I am going to make a post kind of like that...except, I want these stories to be completely about times that you were killed, ganked, etc. Don't tell me a story where you were almost killed or where u came back right away and killed them afterwards. I wanna hear some stories where you died honestly! I will start this out.....

I have two of them....and here is the first one, my first money making character that I made was a fisherman. I spent hours on him, his name is Xzero, and finally I got him to gm. This way back in the day, over 3 years ago.....back then you didn't have to cook these fish to eat them or anything(stat fish). Anyways, I just finished fishing for like 2 hours straight and I came back with around 10 of each stat fish. I put them all into the bank to be safe. Look who strolls on by....... oh and a quick reminder, at this time, it was pretty easy to pk in town, if guards aren't called on the person, You will die....and also, sometimes the guards didn't even work..... it was plinkers. I didnt know the guy really, but I knew his rep, and that was he was a cheap pk....anyways i said stat fish for sale and he said, here, ill buy them. He told me he wanted all of them, that's 30 stat fish. I think my price was close to 90k or something, so he said sure and put the money into the trade box. I took the fish out of the bank and put them into the trade box. They were all in, and he cancelled it and cast lightning....i was like wtf and ran, tried calling guards, but being a 30 str fisherman, I died pretty quickly with afew lightnings. Anyways, he went invis and looted me dry, just like that, lol, I was pissed yes.

My other time was my first run in with the crazy pk jamie (who at that time i thought was god, I later found out, he was not alot better then plinkers, lol). Anyways, i was at my new house that I just bought, and I was on my new mage character...hehehe, zureese. Im outside the house, which is kind of outside of vesper. I see his name, so I take off running, like most newbs would do :P hehe. Anyways, he catches up enuff to grab my status and cast on me....and just like plinkers, he liked to use lightning, he used flamestrike alot too tho. He killed me when i was almost onto the bridge of vesper, lol, i was soooooo f****** close, lol, it wasn't even funny. Anyways, good thing for the rez/lost stats option. I did that and got away with only losing some crappy ringmail. I was a cocky newb and mouthed off afterwards, lol. I never got to kill him after that, altho, I chased him around many times when I got good....he became a gm runner, hehehehe.

anyways, those are my stories, everyone else come on....confess, maybe even about a time i killed you? lol....i dont know, i love hearing this stuff. It shows everyone that we all don't think we're the best! :)

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:51 pm 

Err. I remember when i was like a month into the game.. and i joined a guild named syndycate. My char was sir hawk back then. lol. And me and Garr were pretty close.. we made our chars the same day our something. so i remember getting killed by zurese, urza and van impe multiple times.. they said they were training me.
Well what i remember the most was when i had like 70 str and like 50 on all skills and i sweared i could killed raistlin.. which was a known pk of back in the day. So i remember i bought my first verite set... and a double handed axe of vanquishing.. went to raistlin's house with a wall potion and just waited there invisiible.. so as soon as raistlin appeared i walled him in.. lol.. me a noob walling a vet pk haha.. well i remember i got so nervous and closed my bag with bandies.. cuz i used to click on teh bandies and then on myself back then.. lol.. it was pretty pityful.. i got looted dry.. and then he put my head on his front steps lol..

Then there was the time when i had galahad.. and i started chasing a mage naked.. i forgot his name.. he dressed in all black.. which was rare back then.. well.. i remember chasing him with my battle axe.. and like 3 other mages healing me so i wouldnt get killed.. i thought it was me being good that i hadnt died.. but then the mages got tired and stopped healing me.. as expected i died. Maybe make stories of teh first big named player you killed.. and how it felt. that would b cool. latur

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:54 pm 

hehehe, people really dont listen...this post is supposed to be to tell stories about when you were killed and only that, not when you waited outside someones house or something and killed them. or when you chased someone naked and you thought it was funny, yup yup, listen next time please

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:00 pm 

yup and some people cant read.. when ppl say that they waiting for someone outside a house and instead of killing him got killed.. and got killed the other time also.. damn this zur dude must b in pre school... lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:02 pm 

Website: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Leylah
Yahoo Messenger: habiba_87
yah, ......

ANYWAYS

so once i was at wind and i got pk'd by slayer instinct and i didnt know that.........wind isnt guarded or w.e but he left my pretty pink stang, horray!

only got pk'd once...cuz im hecka cool like that.

<<
>>
<<

FINE i stay in town ! :(:(

Edit: forgot, got pk'd on my fisher................but i only had small fish and the pker took all the small fish, kinda gay..lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:10 pm 

preschool? did you have to turn this into a flame, i stopped reading when you started talking about going to someones house and going invis...my mistake there mate, I apoligize....i'm 19, a lil bit past preschool thanks. Don't reply if you're going to turn this into a flame or if you're not gonna tell a story like explained! Don't mean to sound demanding, I would just like a clean post for once.

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:13 pm 
[quote="Zureese] It shows everyone that we all don't think we're the best! :)[/quote] *cough*vlad*cough*

My necro was a newb for a long time after i started playing on the shard. I had a not bad necromancy skill but I didnt know how to use him or be good and basides I was low on int anyways. But one thing I knew to do is run away. I had never been caugh out of town and killed, always managed to eascape untill :cry: ... I was with Volde at vesper bridge and 5 mages from LoV and 6 warriors BoF were at the bridge after me and Volde who had been pking some BoF together. *At that time LoV was still in bad terms with BoF. Anyways, I got in window range to blast them and insult them out of town because I though it was impossible for them to loot me from where they were. Wrong was I... Rovonero out of all of them came up and killed me with Optimous (fs - df - df = more than I could take). I knew Volde was comming back so I waited for resurrection but then Rovo used animate dead and what was once my necro's body stood up as a zombie and he called it to come to him. He then said All drop and hence I was punied just after blasting them saying they could never get me and noone ever did before.

After taking all the loot LoV then secretly got ready while BoF were laughing at my humiliation and they ended up pking most of the BoFs there including my all-time enemy Lestat. Was soooo funny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:22 pm 

nice, this is what i'm talking about, I dont know about you guys but I love hearing these stories...I have another one :)

Happened outside of vesper bridge prolly about a year ago. Virus aka plinkers, was hanging around with primal. Anyways, at that time me and primal were cool, or so I thought....lol. I remember, I was running back from the vesper gy, there were some newbs there and I helped them kill a skele knight, my hp was prolly 3/4 full. I didn't care, i was gonna just get into town and log out since it was almost bed time. I get to the bridge and all of a sudden an ewall pops up. virus is revealed and I see a quick "fs fs"....i think whatever f***, I got this, so i start to heal it, then I get a "poison". primal is revealed from that, then i get like 4 fs from primal and 3 more from virus, i almost out healed it, but I died. I have to admit, it was a very clever pk, the timing was perfect so my overtired mind couldn't work as fast as them, hehe, and I lost all my stuff, including my stang to virus's flamestrikes. I was super pissed, but like I said, it was a good plan put together by them. I truly miss virus I have to add, he was a prick and an asshole but he knew how to do alot of stuff....including ganking. He set them up well. anyways, there's my last horror story

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:26 pm 

ok...who edited my last post.....I never say board troll....is this normal?

Cleetus - GM tailor
Xzero - GM fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:30 am 
I have one too from the time i was a poofer with my vamp warrior. Me and thunderbunny gathered all the noobs in cove and went hunting anubis in wrong. We were about ten of us, all optimistical and stuff, a big war party we thought. But then he killed us all :) At once.

And another one, still with anubis. We were four of us, still poofers, waiting for him in wrong. We were invisible, we thought we could surprise him. Until one of us got bored and said anubis will never come and whatnot so he went visible again. He barely made 2 steps and anubis showed up. He killed us all. talk about bad luck.

Of course, there is a happy ending story about this - but maybe when another topic appears.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:23 am 

ok the first time i die , was like 3 week since i start playing i never go out of cove i live in cove mine for 3 weeks 24/7 ( almost ), ok so there i was mining , lalalalala, and then valor show up , very nice dude and he say hey yashiro wanna join my guild and i was like OMG finally im gonna be a STA member, once i was in the guild i say ok i hear some ppl say that in wrong there is a couple of mine and since wrong is a pk area ( in that time ) i will be alone and all the ore is gonna be for me ( CUS I WAS IN STA GUILD ).. lol .. BAH poor bastard ... i go to wrong start mining and bang Primal show up didnt know him , he just start lightning my ass but he was a nOOb cus he fail like 3 of 5 lightning spells but does 2 was enough go kill me

in another time i was training with my warrior and run from cove to vesper gy cus in vesper gy was alot of skel so u can train and then COKANE show up i was like omfg RUN !!!!!!!! i start running like a sissy girl in the wood... of course i was overweight and die , the good news is cokane didnt loot :D

the only time i really piss off was a time when i was mining in covertus , when the STA guild HQ is . and for some unknown reason i was carry my FIRST BATTLE AXE OF POWER OF LIGHTNING ( in my days i was a merchant in brit bank buy/sell weapons ) i mean wtf is going a mine with a ba lightning , ok the point is i was mining and then mythrandir show up and loot me dry , i was soooooo piss but then the server crash , when the server come back ... i was in the mine ALIVE and with my BA in my backpack i was like omfg im so happy then i think HE IS COMING BACK , in does days u have to pay 50gp for a travel rune (no stamina) and i was broke so in my desperation i start running to cove gy but was toooooo late mythrandir catch me and one's again DEAD WITH NO BA of LIGHTNING

i hve been killed alot cus i always was in wrong no matter what i was mining in wrong.. i die several times but then the pk stop killing me next time i was with primal and loki having fun in primal house , talking with madelaine , ariel, cokane, virus , slug and lakini

funny times ... good storys

Iori Yagami - The Old Fisher Of Obsidian
Yashiro - From Old School
Saga - Golden Wizard
Orochi - The Vamp Stoned
The Sorrow - In The Darkness were he belong
[ Merovingian's Dynasty ]

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!
Get your own at Flyffables!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:24 am 

I've got a couple here:

First one I was about a two weeks old to the game and I went into cove gy to battle the usual zombies and skeles and hopefully a skele knight. I had just saved up all my money to buy a set of agapite for 20k (everything I owned went into buying this set) So then I walk into the gy and people compliment me on the set and finally some guy called Ominushi walks in and thinks he's pretty hot shit. So he challenges me to a 'friendly' battle. Well we battled for a bit and then when I was about to die I ran away a few steps and said well done. But he charged me and e-walled. Completely raped me and looted me dry. I lost everything I had worked for in those 2 weeks and I never saw that set of agapite again.

This next one is extremely embarassing. I went to wrong one day for a laugh. I was weighed down alot, had 20 bandies, a set of shadow, tons of arrows from a hunt and some other nice items (bows). As soon as I got there restile showed up. He cast poison a few times and I used my bow. I ran out of bandies and restile completely carved me up. Looted everything and left me there at wrong with nothing but my wounded pride. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:41 am 
I was walking through the swamps near the Compassion Desert, and it was my first day. I hadn't died yet, and I didn't know that noobs poof.
So there I was, walking along, and this guy comes up to me. I don't remember his name now :( But he was dressed in leather armour, and his paperdoll said Grandmaster Rogue. He started talking to me, and everything was going fine. He seemed like an alright guy, very polite... He even had a slight sense of RP about him, which I thought was strange, since everyone else on this new shard seemed to hate it.
Then, literally out of nowhere, he draws a katana and hits me, once, taking down around half of my health... I frantically try to heal, but I fizzle using Greater Heal. Then he comes out of war mode, so I stop... Thinking it might have been a mistake or something. His exact words were "Your money or your life". Now me, not knowing I poofed, agreed and handed over everything... Which is fairly hard for a noob to do, you get so attached to your well-earned stuff. I handed over full ringmail, including the chest which I wasn't strong enough to wear yet, and my cash and regs. He bowed to me and recalled away.

I didn't die, but I was fooled, and I ended up losing all of my stuff... Just as bad as dying, no? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:18 am 

Ouch that really must have hurt. Plus you don't feel as angry with him because he didn't kill you. Interesting character though - would be a little bit of fun to mess around with rping

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:52 am 
Personally, I love RPing (not all the time, but sometimes just for fun), but it's really hard to find people who like it too unless it's on OSI... and even then you have idiots coming up to you and trying to make you go OOC.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 39 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 Next