It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:35 pm

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 6   [ 78 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject: Obsidian Armistice
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:24 pm 

Greetings, players of Obsidian!

As you know, there are many reasons why a player might be banned from the shard. Simple repeated rulebreaking, rudeness to staff or other players, bug abuse, and multiaccounting are but a few that spring to mind.

However, we at Obsidian Staff believe that everyone deserves a second hearing... and some players even deserve another chance to play again if we can trust that they will amend their ways.

For this reason, we are giving you the opportunity to plead the case for a player to be unbanned. If you know someone who has been banned from the shard, and they want to play again, then you need to send a polite forum PM explaining why you think they should be unbanned to myself, Thassius.

*All* PM's that I receive - no matter who the player is - will be discussed openly and fairly between the collective Obsidian Staff team, so that everyone gets a fair 'trial' before a final decision is reached. As above, all cases will be discussed on an individual basis.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

GM Thassius

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:08 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
FINNALY!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:21 am 

Whohoooooo!!!!

This R0cks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:38 am 

YEY! I think this will help the shard alot :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:09 am 

decent, been waiting for something like this :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:48 am 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
WOOO spamming the board with the same topic post FTW!!
who said that would never work ?

^^^^^
>>>>>
<<<<<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:40 am 
Staff

Yup... let's just hope all the accounts are deleted that the banned players have been using in the meantime 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:15 am 

Yahoo Messenger: redraven799
Even if they were deleted, if thas says they can come back, they come back. I don't really understand your stance on this. Your opinion would make more sense if we were on a shard that has 100s of players but obs has and always will be a small shard and those of us who have taken the time to make friends here know that it isn't the same without them. This community needs all of it's players whether we like them or not. It's not the same without them. And to make that comment is completely ignorant to what obs is about.

Lumbie - I've got wood! [ACME]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:51 pm 

LOL LIKE HI GUYS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:00 pm 

Quote:
Even if they were deleted, if thas says they can come back, they come back. I don't really understand your stance on this. Your opinion would make more sense if we were on a shard that has 100s of players but obs has and always will be a small shard and those of us who have taken the time to make friends here know that it isn't the same without them. This community needs all of it's players whether we like them or not. It's not the same without them. And to make that comment is completely ignorant to what obs is about.
don't get that one scar, sounds like you are trying to disagree for no reason, he just wants the accounts that the banned players have been using to play (while there main account was banned) .
I agree with Kraken, bring back the people who were banned, but so they don't multi account or transfer items to there previously banned account, delete there never banned accounts. it would just help them not be banned again, by multi accounting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:35 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
don't get that one scar, sounds like you are trying to disagree for no reason, he just wants the accounts that the banned players have been using to play (while there main account was banned) .
I agree with Kraken, bring back the people who were banned, but so they don't multi account or transfer items to there previously banned account, delete there never banned accounts. it would just help them not be banned again, by multi accounting.
I'm not disagreeing for no reason, I think they should come back with the old accounts. Or at least the person I sent the pm about. I don't see the harm in it, staff seems to be more active now so they can be watched on trial if need be. Everyone knows how hard you have to work to get anything here and I doubt some people would come back if they had to start over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:43 pm 

did you even read what i posted ? :(
he said he wants them back also just with the unbanned accounts banned, so the people that had the old banned accounts wouldn't multi account

meaning staff would bann there current accounts and give them back the old accounts that havee all there items in it, ultimately giveing them what YOU want, and discouraging them from getting banned again,
because you have to remeber- it is illegal to multi account, so why would you leave people with 2 accounts?
doesn't sound to smart, does it?

OH! if any people want to give a account to my new cousin that just started plox do.
account transfering/gifting FTW!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:23 pm 

Quote:
did you even read what i posted ? :(
he said he wants them back also just with the unbanned accounts banned, so the people that had the old banned accounts wouldn't multi account

meaning staff would bann there current accounts and give them back the old accounts that havee all there items in it, ultimately giveing them what YOU want, and discouraging them from getting banned again,
because you have to remeber- it is illegal to multi account, so why would you leave people with 2 accounts?
doesn't sound to smart, does it?

OH! if any people want to give a account to my new cousin that just started plox do.
account transfering/gifting FTW!
Shite yr right, swear that said something else. read it wrong sorry bout that. Just seen him say on other threads that banned players shouldn't be let back, jumped the gun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:08 am 

Quote:
LOL LIKE HI GUYS!
ahaha looolz

in my opinion its a good decision

was getup!?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:56 am 

Quote:

Shite yr right, swear that said something else. read it wrong sorry bout that. Just seen him say on other threads that banned players shouldn't be let back, jumped the gun.
ya only reason i re read it my self was because of your post :X
he should type longer posts XD
anyway ya ashes I expect to see you in about a week?

o, btw let me tell everyone this funny story
ashes IMed me on msn today
and tried owning me so i pressed the block button so I super owned him like the beotch he is!
to you ashes- chizOWNED!

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 6   [ 78 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next