It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 4:19 am

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:44 pm 

Bot Check: GAMER
Before you read below you have to realise me and Emma are totally bored and not going insane.
We apologise now if it offence is caused because its not ment to, we also apologise if we missed you out but we are tired now!!!!!!
ENJOY......

Hello we are from the land of Ultima Offline and we are Sadsidianites, My name's ben and her name's dover we have the cleanest kitchen in Cove. We live on the dusty banks of Bellend avenue in the left centre of Britannia. We have a oblong miniature keep with 7 1/2 rooms, 15 of which are small but big, round but square, pink but blue and just a little bit horny. Our living room is around the theme of Marylyn Monroe's beauty spot, to be precise.
Outside in the garden, just left and a little bit down from the reg garden hiding under the corpse of ECHO'S aunties long lost brothers, wife is a wooden treasure box which inside contains a rather small family of SPPOKS. These SPPOKS all have 3 ears, 1 strand of long curly blue hair hanging from there lower region, and all bare the scar of canada on printed on their middle left butt cheek's.
Down the valley in a long lost mining shack lives WIZZ the groggy OLDMAN, this man is no ordinary man, this man is the PIE eating champion of the world, he eats PIE, sleeps with PIE and loves nothing more than to suck the gravy from his steaming hot PIE, trying not to slop any down his durrrty vest.
I do believe there is a farm in Yew owned by ASHES and SWAN RELANDI, brother of DEAD POETIC and daughter of URBAN the urbanizer. They got the farm given as a wedding gift from DRIZZT but it said there is a curse of the dark legacy stating that if they ever fall out of LoV with one an other a big MoB of WARRIORS FROM HELL and a bag full of METAL bi-sexual BARBIE dolls shall come and SPAWN lots of whistle blowing chocolate covered drakes to piss all over the farm, in the unlikely event that this should happen, the only way to save the farm from total devastation is for LIMSKI the great SHADOWHUNTER to fly in on a SCARLET colored orn, with one finger on his nose, 2 toes in his belly button and his underarm hair platted in the shape of DIABLO'S middle eyelash.
Mid week on a Monday, every other sunday and Februarys's second Friday there is a overrated coffee morning held at JUDAS and MEPHISTIOS shag pad, where THASSIUS enjoys a nice cold cup of warm tomato soup while watching out of the window for the TAXMAN. GOURD sits shaving OVERMINDS, TOMCAT. When BANE commits a huge SIN by fighting REGISS the PROTECTOR of DUCKS CHIPS.
Meanwhile in the land of nod JESSY LOGAN stumbles across a half boiled kettle plugged into a pear shaped hole covering MACKENZIE and UNKUTH making love on the tail of a scorpion wrapped around a reapers beard.
TEREK MOLT and VENOMOUS take a leisurely stroll along the maze of Hyloth when they reach the end things become CHAOS when a blackgate daemon drinking a can of STELLA ARTOIS pulls out a melting snowman and starts to do the can can.
ODY and DOLEK are on there way back from bucc's den when it starts to RAINE so they take shelter in a cannon filled with popcorn only to discover the popcorn is carrot flavor and ODY gets a rash on his ear ring so ALEMAO comes along in a ambulance with a nurse that looks somewhat like GARR'S mom wearing a Nike trainer on her head and spinage leaves around her nostrils. When all the sadsidianites gather around the bed of a dying ODY he suddenly gets the idea that if he claps his hands backwards and chew's off his left shoulder he will be better once again.
Now everyone is well and happy ben and dover have a party in there oblong miniature keep, they have a big buffet of banana and kiwi pizza, shit with sugar on, tripe and trollybags, mustard and marmite sandwich's, corn beef jam and fairy cakes with pompoms doing backflips. they hire santa clause for the dj and the toothfairy for the stripper along with easter bunny as a clown. Everyone danced while eating and sat while singing "if you're happy and you know it clap your teeth". we played musical tables, pass the bucket and pin the tail on the mustang, then MAXIMUS came along driving a GHOSTly, round and spinning boat to take everyone home.

Love from BenDover
Snogs and love xxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:02 pm 

OMG!! Whatever cheap crack you guys are on can I PLEASE have some??? :P lol very creative girls. Luv yas xx lawl

But its still fun to watch them
fall down the stairs.
-------------------------------------------------------
Whisper Hunter- Tank-Mage (sort of lmao!)(GWAR)
Saga Hellfire- GM Tamer (TLC)
Raine- GM Macefighter (KoDR)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:12 pm 

shaving OVERMIND'S TOMCAT...erm, how much did dinner cost? Was there a movie involved (better have been a premier)? Not electric clippers please...TOMCATs are notorious for going wild when approached with buzzing appliances. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:31 pm 

Kool i made out the best in this lil crazy tale..caught making love w my wife by Jessy...WOOOT!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:54 pm 

haha decent :D

...pay up thass or i repossess your house.. er.. starchamber & your cup of tomato soup :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:12 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: redraven799
"Down the valley in a long lost mining shack lives WIZZ the groggy OLDMAN, this man is no ordinary man, this man is the PIE eating champion of the world, he eats PIE, sleeps with PIE and loves nothing more than to suck the gravy from his steaming hot PIE, trying not to slop any down his durrrty vest."

I'm still laughing...hag-ha!

Lumbie - I've got wood! [ACME]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:30 pm 

lmao

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:16 pm 

hehe, nice story :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:14 am 

Cool story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:40 am 

Website: http://www.facebook.com/editbadge.php?bid=2100#/profile.php?id=515737718&ref=profile
immensly hag-haring was i !!!! Made up ramdomness FTW!!! xsnogsx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:17 am 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

lol you gals are gonna have fun no matter where you are or what youre doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:46 am 

Garr's mom is hawt!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:27 pm 

Very.....creative..... :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:25 pm 

Yahoo Messenger: chipsll
lmao , why do i get stuck with being duck's bagged snack edible :( ?
lmao but funny story, you guys should right a book or publish it or something
lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:08 am 

Website: http://www.facebook.com/editbadge.php?bid=2100#/profile.php?id=515737718&ref=profile
Quote:
lmao , why do i get stuck with being duck's bagged snack edible :( ?
lmao but funny story, you guys should right a book or publish it or something
lol
Well for clarity...chips are not not FOOKIN NOTTY NOT, NOT Crisps...get the concept!?!?!?...there a fat french fry !!! Crisps are a bagged snack ( <3 teh cheese n onion me like !) You call em LAYS we call em WALKERS! Get in now ? Good! hehe

Early one morning... in the middle of the night, two dead men got ready to fight, back to back they faced each other, drew there swords and shot each other!

L L Lovege x

Last edited by EMMA_GRACE_JESSY_LOGAN on Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 Next