Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]

should Hydro / Sonne be ADMIN
yes  80%  [ 12 ]
no  20%  [ 3 ]
rats ass  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 15
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:22 pm 
the pages are building

who would like to see them being admin ?

i for one would love to see them be admin, i think we need a lil more then Vic and BB who i have never seen online..

lets hope the community speaks up :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:31 pm 
Shard Supporter (Donated)
Shard Supporter (Donated)

Bot Check: GAMER
yeah, needs more staff, lot more

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:33 pm 
Well the only thing is when you are staff it takes tons of time for them to trust you. The order of rank goes counsler,seer,gm,admin. I dont think that all most anyone else will be admin but they have the chance of moveing up. Like soone being a gm and then hydro being a seer. Its like a major trust thing so its best not to make polls like this. But it does help I think when it shows alot of players are behind ya. Also its up to Broadband mostly on staff that is promoted ect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:45 pm 
Players dont have to like A Seer/Gm only BB/Vic have to trust you, and thats the fact! here theres been to many people in the past that gave shit to their friends so its beter, if your staff and no one knows who you are in real life as in A player so they wont ask you to break the rules for them then get mad later and bash you in the forms.

PS dont use forms to ask silly things like this you should PM, BB and ask him and not all the players of the shard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:49 pm 
the only reason i made this poll is cause of the monster problem at bruisers and my house...

mobs are always at the door steps, at times they get in... the mobs paths have to be modified..

bruiser and i had a few mobs locked within a wall of haystacks, when i logged back on, a lord shadow ettin was gone and so were 2 orcs, only a wolf remained (which is usually a lizzard) then a normal ettin appeared and went argo on me and stayed at my door steps and didnt let go of argo :( i couldnt leave the house...

the loss of stats need fixing, i lost 3 str a week ago, and many more thing i hear from other ppl

i give 2 thumbs up for them becoming GM's/admins with superpowers :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:01 pm 

I wouldn't say make them admin, i would say make Sonne GM, if he agreed to be online more, and likewise for Hydro getting Seer, and from what i've heard BB is searching/found more staff so it should be picking up soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:34 pm 
There have been polls like this by the hundreds. It doesn't take a genius to realize that no matter what the results, its not up to the players to choose who gets made a gm. The more we say we want someone to be advanced as staff the less chance we have of it happening. Don't mean to be all negative... but yeah..weeeee!

Post a new topic Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]