It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:49 am

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 47 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next
 Post subject: Pkers have no dignity!!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:00 pm 
So now pkers kill craftsman too!! i was leaving vesper with my blacksmith and there was voldemort, Seth, Urisk and some other guy!! cast wall stone so i can't go back and then kill me!!!! Where is your honor?? what resistance could a craftsman offer to you? ???

As if that wasn't enough they just tried to kill me orn too!! but some guy mounted it and then gave it to me!!! i m very grateful for saving my orn =)

just wanted to say that!! because it really pisses me off!!
Tell me , isn't that coward???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:12 pm 
Bet the other dude was either:

Mito

Atilla

These are the people that abuse the Obs rules day in and day out and maybe im some sort of Xenophobe when i say this but i think they are all Spanish!

Dirty Spanyards! keep ya hands off ma Da-bloons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:18 pm 
Ever think of leaving town a different way? That bridge offers no escape what so ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:22 pm 
I left obsidian about 6 months ago, and with a bit of convincing from Lister am giving it another go (though I haven't made up my mind).

Voldemort wa a problem back then, and still is now.

BUT

In fairness, in that sort of situation a pk doesn't alway have the luxury of opening your paperdoll and inspecting you to determine whether you're a crafter. They saw a blue, and killed you before you could escape.

Personally, the only pks I have a problem with in that respect are the ones who go out of their way to kill crafters (ie who go to minoc or covetous mines specifically for that reason).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:31 pm 
i dress like a craftsman , i have no armor, no dress no wizard hat!!! of course they saw i was a craftsman even if they didnt!!! why should they kill my orn? i just got lucky it was some man there that saved me orn!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:15 pm 
those guys aren't a good connotative definition of pk, and I don't endorse their actions as a pk myself. If I kill you and you're on a craftsman, its probably because you were moving too quickly for me to determine that (or I really don't like you for such reasons as being kaine or whatnot). Most people are the same way

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:03 pm 
well i stayed some time in bridge and they killed me from far where guards couldn t reach them!! so they saw i was craftsman!! but i just don t care anymore!!

i guess there is no resoan for people dislike me!! i ve never don anything bad !! and had never talk to those guys before!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:20 pm 
those guys will kill anyone weaker than they, so don't take it personal. If you notice there is/are guild(s) being formed specifically to kill those guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:27 pm 
I think that to avoid such topics and posts in general I suggest that those who are not acquainted with the pks that regularly hang around vesper bridge, to find other ways of leaving vesper or going into unguarded areas. Do not get near the bridge or within target range of a suspected pker if you know your weaker and don't want to get killed, craftsman or warrior alike.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:56 pm 
i sux at the PKerinz! i just want... blood... :P when i kill its usually either ppl i dont like or dont know :P so if you've talked to me, and arent a complete asshat, then you're pretty much safe.... not that i could kill you anyways. frost sucks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:11 pm 

well (not reading anythign but the first post),

PK = Player Killer

doesnt get much simpler than that unless ur in or around cove.

its anoying yes but its not like crafters should have imunity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:28 pm 
Quote:
i sux at the PKerinz! i just want... blood... :P when i kill its usually either ppl i dont like or dont know :P so if you've talked to me, and arent a complete asshat, then you're pretty much safe.... not that i could kill you anyways. frost sucks
I love you too dont worry ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:38 pm 
:oops: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:07 pm 
Damn Pkers!! :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:40 pm 
Yup mate, I think when ever I see a player I'll be like, "Ok man, I'm going to kill and loot you, Unless your a crafter." Btw. Its Obsidian, almost the only person you can Pk alone are Noob's and Crafter's. Nice pvp system to who ever (Gm/Owner) is running the shard. Cant really tell anymore, Its the man's talent.

P.S, For all the Noob's who are going to get on the floor for the (Unknown Owner of the shard), I say Goto hell. Learn the facts, then you can bitch like woman since you act so much like them.

Forum locked Post a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 47 posts ]
Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next